Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm Baaaack!


 Well, my friends, I've been away for a bit but I'm happy to say I'm back. When things creep into my life that keep me from focusing on the important things, I feel scattered. I was getting that feeling recently and knew I had to re-evaluate things. I planned to take a few days away in order to do this. The rest was a handful of unpredictable things life likes to throw our way now and then.

My team at my day job recently developed a vision statement. What do we aspire to? Why should others care about us and the work we do? When I apply these questions to my blog, I know the answers right away, but my actions haven't been supporting my vision. 

There are some very good indie authors and I am very happy to promote them and their work in any way I can. I was in overdrive on this though. I was doing nothing but promoting
indie authors. This is important to me, but my blog is about more than this. 

In one sentence, my vision for my blog is to brighten your little piece of the earth and make you think.  I want to do this through art, music, humor, books, or something I write. I will spend more time on this from now on. I miss it. I love getting comments or emails that tell me what you think - good or bad. Communicate with me in either of these ways so I can give you more of what you like and less of what you don't like.

Time to get back at it. I'm glad to be back. Happy dance!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment