Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Relaxation

Don't you love Sundays?  They are made for resting.  They're all about sleeping in, sipping coffee while reading the paper (or your favorite blog :)), and afternoon naps. 

What is a Sunday without a good comic strip?  Calvin and Hobbes? (Thank you to the folks at gocomics.com btw!)


Ha! I think kids really do learn this lesson! I think some spouses are guilty of it from time to time as well!

I keep my eyes open through the week for simple beauty that I can share with you on a Sunday.  I just loved this video. The music is Awakening (Cosmic Sea) by Liquid Mind.  The incredible images are courtesy of ESA, NASA and the Hubble Telescope. It's even better if you can watch it on full screen.

  
One more before we part.  Ms Kendall Grey's book piqued my interest in whalesThey look gorgeous, move with grace and create beautiful songs.  This video is from the Oceania Project - an independent, non-profit research organization dedicated to the conservation and protection of whales, dolphins and the oceans.

  
Hope I brought a little humor and beauty to your day.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment