Friday, January 18, 2013

New Artists Every Week!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the most popular pins on my Pinterest account.  They were a Van Gogh painting and a cookie recipe.  Well you fine people have wonderful taste because so far this month the popular pins are also art - two pieces that I really liked myself! 

I love art of any kind and apparently you enjoy at least painting and pencil drawings!  So starting next Friday I will indulge our shared love of art weekly.  Each week I'll feature a different 
artist.  We'll see how it develops but I'm thinking I'll share some of the artist's work along with a bio so you can learn about the person behind the art.  Some will be well-known artists like Van Gogh, some will be lesser-known artists.

If there is a particular artist or a particular art form that you especially enjoy and would like to see featured here please let me know by commenting below and I will gladly do so.

And let's connect!  If you'd kindly direct your eyes to the right, you will find a button where you can follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or a variety of other ways.  And we can be friends on Facebook!  Look me up!  Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment