Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Morning Coffee

Another week behind us my friends and another about to begin. I don't know about you but this one was a tough one. I'm ready to start anew! 

Let's start with some art this morning shall we? 

Oh, pass me the coffee pot if you don't mind please, my cup is empty. Thank you.

Where were we? Oh, yes. The young and very talented Dutch artist Thijme Termaat.  This is a very cool video from YouTube but you can find this and much more on his website. I love this statement on his website page - "Why only the finished product? The creation is equally beautiful!" Absolutely! Take a bit of your Sunday to view more of his work. You won't regret it.



And an appropriate comic for this weekend after Valentines Day - chocolate!

ca130217.jpg 



And I ran across this video of tsunami coming in to Japan. I debated about posting it because it is destructive and caused a lot of pain for a lot of people.  It is an amazing example of the power of nature though. And a reminder of our place on this earth, our relative lack of power in many cases.


I cannot leave you on the sad note so, for your listening and viewing enjoyment, I give you the paintings of Stephen Ward accompanied by music performed by the talented Gabriele Tosi 'Onda'. A restful end to our time together.


I bid you adieu my friends. Go out and have an amazing day. If you are at a great place in your life right now, I celebrate with you.  Enjoy your blessings. If things aren't so great at the moment, enjoy your blessingsYou do have them, even if it feels like your life is in the crapper.  You just have to look a little harder sometimes, but they are there.

There's no d*** holiday for us single folks to loathe this week.  And the problems we think are insurmountable really aren't. One thing I have learned in life is that things are rarely, if ever, as bad in reality as we make them up to be in our minds.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Fill it with beauty and laughter.  Talk to you soon!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment