Thursday, March 14, 2013

. . . And Because I'm Legally Obligated to Do So

Each post I create has a different motivation behind it, a different inspiration. Today's isn't deep or philosophical. Why today's post? Because it has David Letterman, children, and music and I love all three! And because I'm from Kentucky so I am legally obligated to thrust Bluegrass music on you at some point and it might as well be today. (We DO wear shoes in Kentucky by the way).

These boys are brothers and are all under the age of 16. And before you go running at the phrase "Bluegrass music", check them out. They are very talented musicians whatever their age. The fact that they are so young makes them even more impressive.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Sleepy Man Banjo Boys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment